We restrict access to your private information only to those employees who need to access the information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect this information. We will not disclose information about you to anyone except as permitted by law.
Notice of your financial privacy rights
"We," "our," and "us" in this privacy notice refers to Carisma Financial Corp. When we use the words "you" and "your," we mean our customers, whom we define as:
• All persons (individuals) who do not have a continuing relationship with us, but may use a financial product or service we provide in isolated transactions. This includes someone who applies for a loan through us.
We will tell you the sources of the information we collect about you, and what measures we take to secure that information.
Definition of terms
Nonpublic personal information: Information about you that we collect to provide a financial product or service to you. Nonpublic information does not include information that is available from public sources, such as telephone directories or government records. Hereafter, we will use the term "information" to mean nonpublic personal information as defined in this section.
An affiliate: A company we own or control, a company that owns or controls us, or a company that is owned or controlled by the same company that owns or controls us. Ownership does not mean complete ownership, but means owning enough to have control.
A nonaffiliated third party: A person we do not employ or a company that is not an affiliate of ours. This is also known as nonaffiliated third party, or simply, an "other party".
The information we collect
• Information we receive from the applications or other forms that you fill out, such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, birth date, Social Security number, income, and employment history.
• Information about your transactions with us or others, such as account balances and payment histories.
• Information we receive from your customer credit reports or a customer reporting agency, such as your credit worthiness, credit score, or credit history.
• Representations you make to us, such as your employment history, account balances, payment histories, and your relationships with other persons or entities that you have listed as references.
Information we disclose about you
We do NOT disclose any information about you to anyone, except as permitted by law. This might include disclosures necessary to service your account, perform joint-marketing or prevent unauthorized transactions.
The confidentiality, security, and integrity of your information
We restrict access to your information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect this information.
Information about former customers
We do not disclose information about former customers, except as permitted by law.